Category:Farragut class destroyers (1958)
The Farragut class destroyers were a class of ten ships built around the RIM-2 "Terrier" surface-to-air missile. They were originally designated as "guided missile frigates" (DLG) and served from 1960 to the early 1990s. The class consisted of the following ships: USS Farragut (DDG-37), USS Luce (DDG-38), USS Macdonough (DDG-39), USS Coontz (DDG-40), USS King (DDG-41), USS Mahan (DDG-42), USS Dahlgren (DDG-43), USS William V. Pratt (DDG-44), USS Dewey (DDG-45), and USS Preble (DDG-46).
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► USS Coontz (DDG-40) (27 F)
- ► USS Farragut (DDG-37) (22 F)
- ► USS King (DDG-41) (19 F)
- ► USS Luce (DDG-38) (7 F)
- ► USS Preble (DDG-46) (9 F)
- ► USS William V. Pratt (DDG-44) (12 F)
Media in category "Farragut class destroyers (1958)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.