Category:Felszabadulás (ship, 1917)
- Built by Ganz-Danubius at Budapest
- Length : 77.4 m
- breadth : 7.7 m (15.3 m overall)
- Engines : Three cylinder compound
- 1917 Named: IV Karoly
- 1919 Renamed: Sas
- 1930 Renamed: St Imre
- In Austria from 1944 to 1947
- 1950 Renamed: Felszabadulás
- 1958 Rebuilt with extra cabin accommodation at Ujpest Ship Repair Yard
- 1973-75 : in service for the SZOT Trade Union as a holiday ship
- 1976 Withdrawn
- 1978 Moved to Szeged for use as a discotheque Renamed: Szoke Tisza
- In 2000, sold for nominal sum of 1 florin by the city of Szeged to the MAHART Tiszyacht ship repair yard at Szeged as she would not have her safety permit renewed.
- 2005 Bought by the Europe Rendezvényiroda Kft, an operator of Danube cruise vessels with a view to a return to operational service on long distance cruises
- 2006.12 As the contracted requirement to begin renovation had not been met, the ship's ownership reverted to Tiszayacht.
- 2012 Scrapped after melting ice in late February caused her hull to crack and her to sink at her shallow moorings. Engines and certain internal fittings were saved
Media in category "Felszabadulás (ship, 1917)"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- A Felszabadulás oldalkerekes személyhajó Dömösnél. Fortepan 60358.jpg 5,222 × 3,636; 6.97 MB
- Bem rakpart, Felszabadulás gőzhajó. Fortepan 17120.jpg 1,325 × 973; 903 KB