English: The Fen Line (sometimes Fenline without the space) runs from Cambridge in Cambridgeshire to King's Lynn in Norfolk, in East Anglia, England. It is so called because it runs through The Fens.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Cambridge railway station (3 C, 136 F)
- ► Downham Market railway station (29 F)
- ► Ely railway station (1 C, 57 F)
- ► King's Lynn railway station (24 F)
- ► Littleport railway station (32 F)
- ► Railways in King's Lynn (1 C, 44 F)
- ► Stow Bardolph level crossing (7 F)
Media in category "Fen Line"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- 91 miles 13 chains.JPG 1.62 MB