Category:Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies
English: Ferdinand II (Ferdinando Carlo, January 12, 1810 – May 22, 1859) was the King of the Two Sicilies from 1830 until his death. Ferdinand was born in Palermo, the son of King Francis I of the Two Sicilies and his wife and first cousin Maria Isabella of Spain. His paternal grandparents were King Ferdinand I of the Two Sicilies and Queen Marie Caroline of Austria. His maternal grandparents were Charles IV of Spain and Maria Luisa of Parma. Ferdinand I and Charles IV were brothers, both sons of and Maria Amalia of Saxony.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies on coins (1 C, 4 F)
Media in category "Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Costituzione del Regno di Napoli del 1848.jpg 1,455 × 1,799; 1.42 MB
- Ferdinand II. König beider Sizilien Litho.jpg 1,138 × 1,706; 335 KB
- Gabriele Castagnola, Il calvario dell’Italia (La Strega 28.3.1850).jpg 2,696 × 1,744; 2.22 MB
- Regio Decreto di 28 febraio 1857.jpg 1,217 × 1,087; 352 KB
- Trinacria sbranata.jpg 1,157 × 822; 444 KB