Fernbank was the estate of Col. Z. D. Harrison in DeKalb County, Georgia, United States. Following his death in 1938, it was preserved and devoted to educational purposes. It includes a forest, a science center & observatory, and a natural history museum. A small corner of today's Fernbank is within the corporate limits of the City of Atlanta, but nearly all facilites are in unincorporated DeKalb County.

Location: 33°46′26″N 84°19′45″W / 33.77376°N 84.32909°W / 33.77376; -84.32909


This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.


Media in category "Fernbank"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.