English: A Ferris wheel (also known as an observation wheel or big wheel) is a nonbuilding structure consisting of a rotating upright wheel with passenger cars (sometimes referred to as gondolas or capsules) attached to the rim in such a way that as the wheel turns, the cars are kept upright, usually by gravity.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Ferris wheels with unknown locations (25 F)
- ► Ferris wheels in art (3 C, 19 F)
- ► Diagrams of Ferris wheels (1 F)
- ► Erection of Ferris wheels (1 C, 24 F)
- ► Illuminated ferris wheels (6 C, 424 F)
- ► Ferris wheels in motion (2 C)
- ► Ferris wheels in racing circuits (3 C, 2 F)
- ► Temporary ferris wheels (5 C, 4 F)
- ► Views from Ferris wheels (13 C, 122 F)
Pages in category "Ferris wheels"
This category contains only the following page.