English: A Ferris wheel (also known as an observation wheel or big wheel) is a nonbuilding structure consisting of a rotating upright wheel with passenger cars (sometimes referred to as gondolas or capsules) attached to the rim in such a way that as the wheel turns, the cars are kept upright, usually by gravity.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Ferris wheels in art (3 C, 16 F)
- ► Erection of Ferris wheels (1 C, 22 F)
- ► George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr. (2 C, 2 F)
- ► Gondolas (Ferris wheels) (3 C, 18 F)
- ► Illuminated ferris wheels (6 C, 403 F)
- ► Ferris wheels in motion (2 C)
- ► Ferris wheels in racing circuits (3 C, 2 F)
- ► Temporary ferris wheels (5 C)
- ► Views from Ferris wheels (12 C, 113 F)
Pages in category "Ferris wheels"
This category contains only the following page.