Category:Fethard Priory

Coat of arms of Ireland.svg
This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. TS070-040004-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment ViewerDatabase record.

Deutsch | English | français | italiano | македонски | +/−
Coat of arms of Ireland.svg
This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 22110038
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment ViewerMain record.

Deutsch | English | македонски | +/−
Fethard Priory; house of Augustinian friars in Fethard, County Tipperary, Ireland
Fethard Priory 
house of Augustinian friars in Fethard, County Tipperary, Ireland
Fethard Holy Trinity Priory II 2012 09 05.jpg
Upload media
Instance of
LocationCounty Tipperary, Munster, Ireland
Inception
  • 1306
52° 27′ 57.85″ N, 7° 41′ 25.55″ W
Authority control
Edit infobox data on Wikidata
English: Fethard Priory was founded by Walter Mulcote as house of the Augustinian friars in 1306 and dedicated to the Holy Trinity. The monastery was dissolved in 1540 but regained by the Augustinians in 1820.