Category:Finding a Dalai Lama
- Titre: Finding of a Dalai Lama
- Time: Dated by Harvard art museum as Qing dynasty (1644-1911), dalai-lama was enpowered since 1642, at the end of Ming, (typical with ther deep blue garment with red part) from qing dynasty are on several pictures, picture 5 contains is dated by a specialist as probably about 1808, for the choose of the 9th Dalaï Lama  fr:Institut des hautes études chinoises" (IHEC) at "Collège de France" in Paris and described as a Mongolian album about introning 9th dalai-Lama.
- Roll: ink on paper, 637 x 44.5 cm, read from left to right, following classical mongolian script (both mongolian and manchu decree use this direction), wrote in uighur-mongol script (mongol bichig), all illustrations are at the end of the text, at right of the roll
- Album (at the end of the roll): 42.3 x 39 x 2.2 cm (9 Mongolian Album Leaves)
- Aquisition: Harvard Art Museums/Arthur M. Sackler Museum, Bequest of the Hofer Collection of the Arts of Asia
- Author: Unknown
- URL: http://www.harvardartmuseums.org/art/211020
Media in category "Finding a Dalai Lama"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Finding a Dalai Lama.1.jpeg 864 × 1,024; 180 KB
- Finding a Dalai Lama.2.jpeg 859 × 1,024; 156 KB
- Finding a Dalai Lama.3.jpeg 867 × 1,024; 166 KB
- Finding a Dalai Lama.4.jpeg 858 × 1,024; 172 KB
- Finding a Dalai Lama.6.jpeg 861 × 1,024; 194 KB
- Finding a Dalai Lama.7.jpeg 865 × 1,024; 180 KB
- Finding a Dalai Lama.8.jpeg 860 × 1,024; 190 KB
- Finding of a Dalai Lama.5.jpeg 859 × 1,024; 176 KB