Category:Finland in the 1850s
|Finland in the 19th century: ← 1800s 1810s 1820s 1830s 1840s 1850s 1860s 1870s 1880s 1890s →|
Deutsch: Finnland in den 1850er-Jahren
English: Finland in the 1850s
Suomi: 1850-luku Suomessa
Svenska: Finland under 1850-talet
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- Helsinki in the 1850s (2 C, 6 F)
- Oulu in the 1850s (1 C, 1 F)
- Raahe in the 1850s (1 C, 1 F)
- Turku in the 1850s (2 F)
- Vyborg in the 1850s (8 F)
Media in category "Finland in the 1850s"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Edward Gennys Fanshawe, Church and Belfry at Hogland, Augt 24th 1855 (Finland).jpg 1,280 × 991; 1.07 MB
- Edward Gennys Fanshawe, Kotka bridge, burnt July 26th 1855 (Finland).jpg 1,280 × 991; 971 KB
- Edward Gennys Fanshawe, Sweaborg (Finland).jpg 1,280 × 361; 285 KB