Category:First German Methodist Episcopal Church 48 St. Mark's Place
48 St. Mark's Place between First and Second Avenues in the East Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1900 as the First German Methodist Episocpal Church, which closed in 1975. The building was then shared by the United Methodist Church of All Nations (Iglesia Metodista Unida Todas la Nacionas) and the Manhattan Central United Mehodist Church. The former was part of a three-way merger in 2005 with Metropolitan-Duane United Methodist Church, and Washington Square United Methodist Church, forming the Church of the Village, with the primary sanctuary at 201 West 13th Street. The building at 48 St. Mark's Place is now used for the Church's Spanish-language ministries. (Sources: From Abyssinian to Zion (2004), "Church of the Village" on the New York City Chapter of the American Guild of Organists website, and The Church of the Village website)
Media in category "First German Methodist Episcopal Church 48 St. Mark's Place"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.