Category:First Grant House
English: The First Grant House is a 1859 house at 121 South High Street in Galena, Illinois. It was designed by J.W. Robinson and rented by Ulysses S. Grant in 1860, just before the American Civil War. (Just after the war, Grant was given the Ulysses S. Grant Home on Bouthillier Street, which later became a state historic site.)
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "First Grant House"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Makers of the world's history and their grand achievements (1903) (14596119407).jpg 1,202 × 1,972; 546 KB