Category:First National Bank of Chicago (1868-1882)

English: The First National Bank of Chicago's second building was designed by Edward J. Burling and erected in 1868 at the southwest corner of State and Washington streets. It was gutted by the 1871 Chicago Fire but restored, and used until a newer building was completed in 1882.
Gnome-globe.svg A geocoded location could be added to this image. Visit Commons:Geocoding for information on how to add coordinates. Beta-test: Add coordinates helps to determine coordinates.

Media in category "First National Bank of Chicago (1868-1882)"

The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.