Category:Fischer-Hanlon House (Benicia, CA)
English: The Fischer-Hanlon House — within the Benicia Capitol State Historic Park, in Benicia, Solano County, San Francisco Bay Area, California.
- It was originally a hotel on a site across town, and after extensive fire damage Joseph and Catherine Fischer moved it to West G Street in 1856, next to the Capitol building, and remodeled it to be their home.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the California Historical Landmark listing in the United States. Its reference number is880.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Media in category "Fischer-Hanlon House (Benicia, CA)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- FISCHER-HANLON HOUSE IN BENICIA CAPITOL STATE HISTORIC PARK, CALIFORNIA.jpg 2,917 × 1,818; 1.38 MB
- Fisher-Hanlon House -- Benicia CA.JPG 4,752 × 3,168; 7.42 MB
- Joseph Fischer House horse barn and arbor, 135 W. G St., Benicia, CA.JPG 640 × 480; 130 KB
- Joseph Fisher House -- Benicia CA.JPG 4,752 × 3,168; 7.61 MB
- USA-Benicia-135 West G Street.jpg 3,008 × 2,000; 2.71 MB