Open main menu

Category:Flagstaff Christian Center (Flagstaff, Arizona)



Object location35° 11′ 34.3″ N, 111° 39′ 01.12″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityramainfo

According to a plaque on the building, built in 1892 at corner of San Francisco and Cherry as Flagstaff Presbyterian Church; remained that until 1916; from 1916 to 1927, Flagstaff Federated Community Church; in 1927, moved to this location and given to Mexican Methodist Mission; from 1927 to "present" (plaque dated 1991), Mexican Methodist Mission - El Divino Redentor United Methodist Church. A sign visible in 2012 photos identifies it as Flagstaff Christian Center.

Media in category "Flagstaff Christian Center (Flagstaff, Arizona)"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.