Category:Flatbush Town Hall
Flatbush Town Hall at 35 Snyder Avenue between Flatbush and Bedford Avenues in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City, was built in 1874-75 and was designed by John Y. Culyer in the High Victorian Gothic style. It dates from the time before the Town of Flatbush was integrated into the City of Brooklyn, in 1894. In the late 1980s the building underwent a renovation and refurbishment, and it is now used as a community center. (Sources: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.) and AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))
|Instance of||city hall|
|Location||Brooklyn, New York City, New York|
Media in category "Flatbush Town Hall"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- 1996.164.2-182 glass IMLS SL2.jpg 1,024 × 643; 265 KB
- Flatbush Town Hall from front.jpg 1,731 × 2,504; 1.32 MB
- Flatbush Town Hall from west.jpg 2,181 × 2,830; 1.87 MB
- Flatbush Town Hall jeh.JPG 2,728 × 3,513; 1.89 MB
- PS 6 43 Snyder Av jeh.JPG 3,408 × 2,474; 978 KB
- Town Hall, Flatbush, Brooklyn, ca. 1872-1887. (5833491938).jpg 1,200 × 753; 501 KB