Category:Flooded rail tracks
English: Rail tracks that are depicted under flood waters, whatever the cause. Rail tracks damaged by flooding, but from which the floods have receded, should be under Category:Damaged rail transport infrastructure. Tracks where the floods have swept away earth underneath them should be in Category:Rail transport washouts. Rail bridges damaged in flooding go in Category:Damaged railway bridges.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Flooded rail tracks"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Ballycullane Halt - flooded - geograph.org.uk - 2234356.jpg 1,024 × 655; 597 KB
- Bundesarchiv Bild 183-R97751, Berlin, gesprengter S-Bahn-Tunnel.jpg 785 × 486; 91 KB
- Flooded street in Cotonou, Benin, ca.1915 (IMP-YDS-RG101-011-0000-0102).jpg 8,136 × 4,760; 7.1 MB
- Sawada Station Island platform.JPEG 2,352 × 1,568; 2.14 MB
- Sawada Station submerged under water 01.jpg 2,244 × 1,740; 2.24 MB