Category:Flying Huntsman (tugboat, 1881)
- built at South Shields for the Clyde Shipping Co. and was acquired by the Limerick Towing Co. for Shannon Estuary towing duties in 1885.
- Length: 67.5 m
- Beam: 6.1 m
- Iron hull with a single expansion engine.
- She passed to the Waterford SS Co. in 1893 and to the Limerick SS Co in 1907, lasting with them to just before WWI.
- Limerick used her mainly for towing, but on occasion she was pressed into service carrying passengers on the Estuary.
Media in category "Flying Huntsman (tugboat, 1881)"
This category contains only the following file.
- The Flying Huntsman, Limerick (5249122600).jpg 1,636 × 1,311; 926 KB