any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for the body; form of energy stored in chemical
|Subclass of||disposable product,|
|Made from material|
|Present in work|
|Has part or parts|
|Said to be the same as||food and fodder, nutriment|
Deutsch: Lebensmittel, Nahrungsmittel, Nährmittel, Nahrung, Viktualien, Essen.
This category has the following 68 subcategories, out of 68 total.
- Food by background (16 C)
- Food by chef (7 C)
- Food by color (34 C, 1 F)
- Food by condition (26 C)
- Foods by cooking technique (2 C)
- Food by ingredient (16 C, 4 F)
- Food by location (17 C)
- Food by name (7 C)
- Food by product (4 C)
- Food by setting (19 C)
- Food by shape (72 C)
- Food by type (46 C)
- Foods by type (3 C)
- Cooking by food (17 C)
- Microscopic images of food (9 F)
- Food in art (75 C, 115 F)
- Genetically modified food (2 C, 9 F)
- Local products (9 C, 1 F)
- Food preparation (53 C, 253 F)
- Food quality (11 C, 10 F)
- WikiProject Food and drink (1 C, 1 P, 4 F)
Pages in category "Food"
This category contains only the following page.