Category:Former Tapolca Synagogue

English: Former Tapolca Synagogue, now Tamási Áron Művelődési Központ at Kisfaludy Sándor utca 4 & Iskola utca. Built in 1863 to the plans of József Tarek, later renovated in 1905 by János Schadl. After 1944 abandoned. In 1963 the city council bought from Hungarian Jewish Community. Used as storage building. In 1978 the Bauxit Mining Company bought and remodelled, built around with a modern House of Culture and Education Center. Now, Theater Hall of Tamási Áron Cultural Center. - Kisfaludy Sándor utca, Iskola utca, Downtown, Tapolca, Veszprém County, Hungary
Magyar: Volt Zsinagóga. 1945 után felújítása sikertelen. 1963-ban az akkori Tanács megvette a MAZSIHISZ-től, A Malomipari Vállalat raktára lett. 1978-ban a Bauxitbánya Vállalat megvásárolta, Színházteremmé alakították és modern épülettel,-"Fehér Ház",-részben körbeépítették. https://prezi.com/lt-b-be-g5o8/tapolca-zsido-emlekhelyeinek-bemutatasa/. - Veszprém megye, Tapolca, Városközpont, Iskola utca
Object location46° 52′ 59.78″ N, 17° 26′ 33.32″ E Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMapinfo
Icone chateau fort.svg

This is a category about a monument in Hungary. Identifier: -3577

Media in category "Former Tapolca Synagogue"

The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.