|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
English: Fort Amanda was a frontier fortification, boat-building center, and supply depot for the United States in western Ohio during the War of 1812. Abandoned late in the war without seeing any significant fighting, it is now a state park, and it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Fort Amanda obelisk (7 F)
Media in category "Fort Amanda"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Auglaize east riverbank at Fort Amanda.jpg 2,816 × 2,112; 3.58 MB
- Auglaize riverbank at Fort Amanda.jpg 2,816 × 2,112; 3.41 MB
- Fort Amanda ravine.jpg 2,112 × 2,816; 4.08 MB
- Murdered by Indians.jpg 2,112 × 2,816; 4.19 MB
- Soldiers' graves at Fort Amanda.jpg 2,816 × 2,112; 4 MB
- William Taylor grave at Fort Amanda.jpg 2,112 × 2,816; 3.71 MB