Category:Fort Beraku

English: The Fort De Goede Hoop (English: "Fort Good Hope") was built in 1664 at the village Senya-Beraku (hist. Berrecoe, Senniah-Beracoe, Bercoe or similarly) by the Dutch.
Object location5° 23′ 14.97″ N, 0° 29′ 23.16″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMapinfo
フォート・グーデ・ホープ; Fort Goede Hoop; Sansanin Goede Hoop, Ghana; Fort Goede Hoop; מצודת גוד הופ; 好望堡 (迦納); Fort Goede Hoop; Burg in Ghana; material cultural heritage site in Ghana; قلعة في غانا; bâtiment en Afrique; Goudkust; Fort Good Hope; De Goede Hoop; Fort Goede Hoop (Goudkust); De Goede Hoop
Fort Goede Hoop 
material cultural heritage site in Ghana
Fort Goede Hoop (Ghana).png
Upload media
Instance of
Part of
LocationSenya Beraku, Awutu Senya District, Central Region, Ghana
Heritage designation
Inception
  • 1705
5° 23′ 14.64″ N, 0° 29′ 23.28″ W
Authority control
Wikidata Q1963564
World Heritage Site ID: 34-001
Edit infobox data on Wikidata

Notice:
Historically was differentiated between "Little-Beraku" (= contemporary Senya Beraku = location of the fort) on the western border of the Densu (river) swamps and "Great-Beraku" on the eastern border. Senya Beraku was in historical times an important whistle stop on the old trading route between Accra and Winneba.