Category:Fort Boise (Hudson's Bay Company)
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
former trading post in Idaho, USA
|Instance of||trading post,|
|Location||Canyon County, Idaho|
|Located in or next to body of water||Snake River|
Media in category "Fort Boise (Hudson's Bay Company)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Fort Boise on the Snake River near the mouth of the Boise River-Idaho-1849.jpg 1,454 × 882; 490 KB
- Fort Boise Replica - 01.jpg 1,000 × 667; 99 KB
- Fortboise.jpg 380 × 185; 17 KB
- HBC Fort Boise monument - Canyon County Idaho.jpg 2,930 × 3,121; 3.08 MB
- HBC Fort Boise monument back - Canyon County Idaho.jpg 2,683 × 3,684; 3.39 MB
- Snake River at HBC Fort Boise - Canyon County Idaho.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 4.7 MB