Category:Fort Decker, Port Jervis
Fort Decker in Port Jervis, New York is a stone house built from the remains of the original fort by that name. The original was built before 1760, and was burned down in a raid in 1779 during the Revolutionary War. The house was bult in 1793 and is the oldest building in Port Jervis, predating the town itself. It is currently a museum run by the local historical society, and has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1974.