Category:Fort Johnson (South Carolina)
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This category is about media of any type related to Fort Johnson (South Carolina)
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
fort in South Carolina, in the United States
|Location||Charleston County, South Carolina|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Fort Johnson powder magazine (14 F)
Media in category "Fort Johnson (South Carolina)"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- BatteryatFortJohnsonCharlestonp.jpg 466 × 584; 170 KB
- Charleston, S.C. Interior view of Fort Johnson, with stacks of shot LOC cwpb.03121.jpg 7,486 × 7,500; 8.3 MB
- Charleston, South Carolina (vicinity). Interior view of Fort Johnson LOC cwpb.03100.jpg 7,422 × 7,500; 6.83 MB
- Conrad Wise Chapman - Fort Johnson, Oct. 10, 1863.jpg 1,129 × 800; 130 KB
- Conrad Wise Chapman - Forts Sumter & Johnson, Mar. 15, 1864.jpg 1,101 × 800; 93 KB
- Fort Johnson (3996023624).jpg 3,000 × 2,388; 1.88 MB
- Fort Johnson, James Island, looking toward Fort Sumter MET DP70476.jpg 2,496 × 1,943; 1.28 MB
- InsideFtJohnson.jpg 750 × 588; 200 KB
- Distant view of Ft. Sumter from Fort Johnson, S.C - NARA - 530421.jpg 3,000 × 1,959; 1.22 MB
- Distant view of Ft. Sumter from Fort Johnson, S.C - NARA - 530421.tif 3,000 × 1,959; 5.61 MB
- Sketch - Fort Johnson and city of Charleston as seen from Fort Gregg. - NARA - 524980.jpg 1,753 × 3,000; 1.48 MB