Category:Fort San Antonio (Ghana)
English: The Fort San Antonio (English: "Fort Saint Antony") was built by the Portugueses at the coastal village Axim (hist. Atchin or Dondo) in or around of 1500. It was in Portuguese possession to the 9th of February, 1642, as the fort was conquered by the Dutches (with assistance of the natives).
Português: Forte de Santo António de Axim / Forte de Axém
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Fort San Antonio (Ghana)"
The following 32 files are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Axim Litho 1709.jpg 652 KB