historic fort in North Dakota, USA
|Located in protected area||Fort Totten State Historic Site|
|Location||Fort Totten, Benson County, North Dakota|
English: Fort Totten is the centerpiece of Fort Totten State Historic Site, near the towns of Fort Totten and Devils Lake in Benson County, North Dakota, United States.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Media in category "Fort Totten"
The following 54 files are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Aerial photo of Fort Totten, North Dakota.png 1,508 × 1,504; 1 MB
- Farny 14.jpg 800 × 443; 89 KB
- Fort Totten (07485c8088ec4a9da02145d6bcb0036a).tif 3,059 × 1,969; 17.26 MB
- Fort Totten barracks.jpg 4,627 × 3,259; 1.75 MB
- Plan of Fort Totten.png 1,419 × 2,404; 3.17 MB