Category:Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago

English: The Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago is a Presbyterian church at 134 W. Chestnut St., on the west side of Michigan Avenue between Chestnut Street and Delaware Place, on the Magnificent Mile in Chicago. The Fourth was founded elsewhere in 1871; its current building was built in 1914.
Object location41° 53′ 55.5″ N, 87° 37′ 29″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMapinfo
Logo of the United States National Park Service.svg

This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is 75000648.

Nearby categories (↑ North ↑)
Rush Street One Magnificent Mile Drake Hotel
900 North Michigan Palmolive Building
The Westin Michigan Avenue
Fourth Presbyterian Church John Hancock Center
Park Tower Water Tower Place
Chicago Water Tower
第四長老會教堂 (zh-hant); 第四長老會教堂 (zh-hk); Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago (en); 第四长老会教堂 (zh-hans); 第四长老会教堂 (zh) Kirchengebäude in den Vereinigten Staaten (de); church building in Chicago, United States of America (en); كنيسة في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية (ar); église américaine (fr); kerkgebouw in Illinois, Verenigde Staten van Amerika (nl)
Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago 
church building in Chicago, United States of America
4th Presbyterian Chicago 2004-11 img 2602.jpg
Upload media
Wikipedia-logo-v2.svg  Wikipedia
Instance ofchurch building
Location Chicago, Cook County, Illinois
Street address
  • 126 East Chestnut Street
Architectural style
Architect
Heritage designation
41° 53′ 55.68″ N, 87° 37′ 28.92″ W
Authority control
Edit infobox data on Wikidata

Media in category "Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago"

The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31 total.