Category:Frank M. Johnson Federal Building
English: The Frank M. Johnson Federal Building and United States Courthouse in Montgomery, Alabama is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as United States Post Office and Courthouse-Montgomery.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Frank M. Johnson Federal Building"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Federal Building and US Court House, Montgomery 20160713 1.jpg 6,519 × 4,351; 10.04 MB
- Frank M Johnson Federal Building 01.jpg 895 × 1,200; 265 KB
- Frank M Johnson Federal Building 02.jpg 1,200 × 900; 334 KB
- Frank M Johnson Federal Building 03.jpg 1,200 × 900; 317 KB
- Frank M Johnson Federal Building.jpg 1,024 × 867; 790 KB