Category:Franklin Delano Roosevelt standing
English: Many photographs exist of Franklin D. Roosevelt standing. After suffering permanent paralysis from the waist down in 1921, however, often assumed a standing position during public appearances, supported by another person or supporting himself by his arms at the lectern during speeches.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Franklin Delano Roosevelt standing"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- FDR in 1893.jpg 209 × 545; 79 KB
- Franklin D. Roosevelt and Anna at Campobello - NARA - 196885.jpg 2,223 × 3,000; 880 KB
- Franklin D. Roosevelt and Anna at Campobello - NARA - 196885.tif 2,223 × 3,000; 6.36 MB
- Franklin D. Roosevelt and Eleanor Roosevelt in Hyde Park - NARA - 195434.jpg 2,229 × 3,000; 1.72 MB
- Franklin D. Roosevelt in Winthrop, Maryland - NARA - 197024.jpg 3,000 × 2,224; 1.01 MB
- Franklin D. Roosevelt in Winthrop, Maryland - NARA - 197024.tif 3,000 × 2,224; 6.36 MB
- Franklin D. Roosevelt, Louis Howe, Tom Lynch, and Marvin McIntire - NARA - 196569.jpg 3,000 × 2,178; 1.3 MB