Category:Französische Luisenstadtkirche/Temple de la Louisenstadt

Deutsch: Die Französische Luisenstadtkirche (Temple de la Louisenstadt; davor auch: Capelle in der Cöllnischen Vorstadt) in Luisenstadt gehörte der calvinistischen Hugenottengemeinde (amtl. Französische Kirche zu Berlin). Sie wurde durch den US-Luftangriff am 3. Februar 1945 zerstört.
English: The French Luisenstadt Church (Fr.: Temple de la Louisenstadt, earlier aka: Capelle in der Cöllnischen Vorstadt) in Luisenstadt, a neighbourhood of Berlin, Germany, was owned and used by a Calvinist Huguenot congregation. The first church was opened in 1700, replaced by a new one built 1728 and destroyed by the US air raid on 3 February 1945.
Français : Le Temple de la Louisenstadt, Berlin, Allemagne.
Französische Luisenstadtkirche (de) Kirchengebäude der Hugenotten in Berlin (de); كنيسة في برلين، ألمانيا (ar) Melonenkirche (de)
Q111518375 
Schleuen - Französische Capelle 1757.jpg
Gedenktafel Kommandantenstr 13 (Kreuz) Französische Luisenstadt Kirche.jpg
Upload media
Instance of
LocationBerlin, Germany
52° 26′ 22.06″ N, 13° 17′ 34.73″ E
Authority control
ReasonatorScholiaPetScanstatisticsWikiMapLocator toolKML fileWikiShootMeOpenStreetMapSearch depicted
Edit infobox data on Wikidata

Media in category "Französische Luisenstadtkirche/Temple de la Louisenstadt"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.