Category:Franz Schubert (ship, 1913)
- Built in 1913, at Linz
- Engines : Compound Diagonal
- Dimensions : 64 m x 7.8 / 15.38 m
- 1913 Named: Herzogin von Hohenburg, she was renamed Franz Schubert after World War I
- 1933 Seriously damaged by fire but repaired
- 1950 Returned to service and spent much of the next 20 years sailing between Linz and Passau
- 1970 Withdrawn
- Brieftly used as an accommodation ship but badly damaged by fire within days.
- 1972 Languished at Korneuburg until the hulk was sold to Greek interests and towed to Pireaus
Media in category "Franz Schubert (ship, 1913)"
This category contains only the following file.
- 1949 Fortepan 105805.jpg 6,271 × 4,880; 12.21 MB