Category:Friends Meeting House (Brooklyn)
The Friends (Quaker) Meeting House and School is located at the corner of Boerum Place in the Boerum Hill neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City. The meetinghouse, at 110 Schermerhorn Street, was built in 1857 and its design is attributed to Charles F. Bunting. It was designated a NYC landmark in 1981. (Source: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.)) The school building, directly adjacent to the meetinghouse at 112 Schermerhorn Street, was completed in 1902 to a design by William Tubby. It originally housed the Brooklyn Friends School. Both buildings are listed as one property on the National Register of Historic Places.
Media in category "Friends Meeting House (Brooklyn)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Pacific High School jeh.jpg 3,186 × 3,033; 1.15 MB
- Quaker Meeting Boerum Scherm jeh.JPG 3,072 × 2,304; 825 KB
- Quaker Meeting House Brooklyn from Boerum Place.jpg 2,772 × 1,344; 1,008 KB
- Quaker Meeting House Brooklyn from east.jpg 2,224 × 2,086; 1.62 MB
- Quaker Meeting House Brooklyn from northwest.jpg 2,718 × 1,903; 1.58 MB