English: Frome Vauchurch is a village in west Dorset, England, situated in the Frome valley just outside Maiden Newton, seven miles north west of Dorchester. The village has a population of 154 (2001).
parish in Dorset UK
|Location||West Dorset, Dorset, South West England, England, UK|
|Said to be the same as||Frome Vauchurch (Wikimedia duplicated page, civil parish)|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Frome Vauchurch"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Bridge Across River Frome - geograph.org.uk - 437733.jpg 640 × 477; 76 KB
- Deer on the Macmillan Way - geograph.org.uk - 437779.jpg 640 × 477; 92 KB
- Deer on the Macmillan Way - geograph.org.uk - 437784.jpg 640 × 477; 92 KB
- Lane from Cruxton to Frome Vauchurch - geograph.org.uk - 429149.jpg 640 × 477; 83 KB
- Pasture at Frome Vauchurch - geograph.org.uk - 437740.jpg 640 × 477; 75 KB
- An Eagle at Wynford Eagle - geograph.org.uk - 99680.jpg 444 × 640; 69 KB
- Bridge over the Frome at Notton - geograph.org.uk - 405695.jpg 640 × 480; 193 KB
- Sheep and lambs near Compton Valence - geograph.org.uk - 101939.jpg 640 × 382; 57 KB