G. Lekegian and Co. was the signature of an Armenian photographer, possibly first name Gabriel, who operated in the 1880s and 1890s. In 1887 a studio was established near the Shepherds hotel in Cairo, Egypt. He won the Gold Medal at the International Photography Exhibition in Paris in 1892, and the Grand Prize at the International Exhibition in Chicago in 1893.
Media in category "G. Lekegian"
The following 149 files are in this category, out of 149 total.
- Ascension aux pyramides..jpg 113 KB
- Bas-Reliefs.jpg 354 KB
- Danseuse..jpg 40 KB
- Encampment of Beduins..jpg 382 KB
- Forest of Palms Sakkara.jpg 449 KB
- HectorAMacdonald.jpg 324 KB
- Hypostyle Hall.jpg 347 KB
- Indigene du Caire..jpg 93 KB
- Luxor, Ramesses II..jpg 75 KB
- Mosquee Kaid bey..jpg 60 KB
- Philoe..jpg 79 KB
- Sphinx de Ghiseh..jpg 101 KB