Category:GWR 1340 Trojan
- Main Wikipedia article: GWR No. 1340 Trojan
- 1897 Built by Avonside Engine Company, serial number 1386
- 1903 sold to Alexandra (Newport and South Wales) Docks and Railway; named Trojan, no number
- 1922 A(N&SW)DR absorbed by Great Western Railway; numbered 1340
- 1932 sold into industrial service
- date? sold to Alders Paper Mills, Tamworth (still in use in 1966).
- date? sold into preservation and moved to Didcot Railway Centre
Media in category "GWR 1340 Trojan"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.