Category:GWR 6000 Class
English: The Great Western Railway GWR 6000 Class or King is a class of 4-6-0 steam locomotive designed for express passenger work. They were the largest locomotives the GWR built. They were named after kings of England, beginning with the reigning monarch, King George V, and going back through history (but with the final pair of engines later renamed for George V's sons, who succeeded him).
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► GWR 6000s on the Bristol to Exeter Line (1 C, 17 F)
- ► GWR 6000s on the Great Western Main Line (1 C, 18 F)
- ► GWR 6000s on the South Devon Main Line (10 F)
- ► GWR 6000s on the Welsh Marches Line (1 F)
Media in category "GWR 6000 Class"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Great Western King 2.jpeg 119 KB