English: Galashiels — a market town and wool manufacturing center in the historic county of Scottish Borders council area, SE Scotland. It is located northwest of the large village of Tweedbank.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Galashiels railway station (11 F)
- ► Netherdale (17 F)
- ► Peel Hospital (7 F)
Media in category "Galashiels"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 661 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Galashiels Bank Street.jpg 3.04 MB
- Galashiels Reiver Statue 01.JPG 1.38 MB
- Galashiels Reiver Statue 02.JPG 2.37 MB
- Galashiels View.jpg 137 KB
- Galashiels War Memorial 01.JPG 3.22 MB
- Galashiels War Memorial 02.JPG 5.61 MB
- Galashiels.jpg 62 KB
- Militant Cows (6903416293).jpg 3.23 MB