Category:Galician architecture (Central Europe)
English: Galician architecture, of the cultural and geographic Galicia Region of Central and Eastern Europe, including present day Poland and Ukraine.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Churches in Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast (25 C, 21 F)
- ► Landscape architecture in Galicia (Central Europe) (2 C, 5 F)
- ► Pavilion of Galicia (1900) (3 F)
- ► Squares in Galicia (Central Europe) (3 C)
- ► Wooden architecture of the Lemko people in Poland (3 C, 2 F)
Pages in category "Galician architecture (Central Europe)"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Galician architecture (Central Europe)"
This category contains only the following file.