English: Gatchina (Trotsk, Krasnogvardeysk) — a town, and administrative center of Gatchinsky District, in Leningrad Oblast, northwestern Russia]]. This category also include Gatchina palace—gardens—English landscape parks of the former royal country estate served the imperial winter capitol of Saint Petersburg. Location of present day public: museums, historical gardens, and open space parks.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Buildings in Gatchina (22 C, 70 F)
- ► Culture of Gatchina (3 C, 6 F)
- ► Education in Gatchina (1 C, 1 F)
- ► History of Gatchina (12 C, 10 F)
- ► Microrayons of Gatchina (16 F)
- ► Nature of Gatchina (5 C, 61 F)
- ► People of Gatchina (5 C, 9 F)
- ► Views of Gatchina (4 C)
Pages in category "Gatchina"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Gatchina"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.