English: Gayton is a small rural village in Staffordshire, located approximately 1 mile from the A51 between Stone and Stafford. It has about 180 residents, with two letter boxes, two telephone booths, one bus stop, and one new village hall which is the best village hall in the area. The post code for Gayton properties normally start with ST18.
Media in category "Gayton, Staffordshire"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Brook Farm, near Gayton - geograph.org.uk - 279323.jpg 640 × 427; 86 KB
- Coppice Farm - geograph.org.uk - 351875.jpg 640 × 480; 73 KB
- Gayton Village Hall - geograph.org.uk - 821937.jpg 640 × 480; 92 KB
- Parkside Lakes, Parkside Lane - geograph.org.uk - 351874.jpg 640 × 480; 77 KB
- St. Peter, Gayton - geograph.org.uk - 119573.jpg 640 × 427; 113 KB