Category:George Washington Memorial Parkway
English: The George Washington Memorial Parkway is a parkway in Northern Virginia maintained by the National Park Service, running from the Capital Beltway (Route 495) to Mount Vernon along the shore of the Potomac River. It is also the collective name of over 20 small parks and other sites along the road's route.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Clara Barton Parkway (3 C, 26 F)
- ► Arlington Memorial Bridge (3 C, 121 F)
- ► Hemicycle (Arlington National Cemetery) (14 F)
- ► Marine Corps War Memorial (8 C, 308 F)
- ► Robert E. Lee National Memorial (2 C, 110 F)
Media in category "George Washington Memorial Parkway"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 424 total.(previous page) (next page)