Category:Georgia State Route 16
English: State Route 16 (SR 16) is a state highway that runs west-to-east through portions of Haralson, Carroll, Coweta, Spalding, Butts, Jasper, Putnam, Hancock, and Warren counties in western and central Georgia. The route runs from its western terminus at SR 100 northwest of Mount Zion to its eastern terminus at US 278 and SR 12 in Warrenton.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Georgia State Route 16"
The following 39 files are in this category, out of 39 total.
- BB&T, GA16, Griffin.JPG 6.07 MB
- Butts County limit GA16EB.jpg 9.57 MB
- Checkers, Griffin.JPG 6.08 MB
- GA16wb, Griffin city limit.jpg 4.65 MB
- Georgia 16.svg 5 KB
- Georgia I75nb exit 205.jpg 4.49 MB
- Krystal, GA16, Griffin.JPG 5.72 MB
- Marco's Pizza, Griffin.JPG 5.05 MB
- Regions Bank, GA16, Griffin.JPG 5.57 MB
- Taco Bell, GA16, Griffin.JPG 6.13 MB
- Wendy's, GA 16, Griffin.JPG 4.5 MB