Germantown is a neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, which has a history going back to the 1690s as a city independent of Philadelphia. The Battle of Germantown took place here and the area was known for it's printing and Protestant German culture from the beginning. By 1900 it had become almost completely swallowed up by Philadelphia.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Battle of Germantown (12 F)
- ► The Monastery (Philadelphia) (30 F)
- ► Upsal station (4 F)
- ► Vernon-Wister House (4 F)
Media in category "Germantown, Philadelphia"
The following 62 files are in this category, out of 62 total.
- 260 W Johnson Philly.JPG 5.27 MB
- 29 E Penn Philly.JPG 4.06 MB
- Almanac Sauer.jpg 29 KB
- Billmeyer.JPG 2.94 MB
- Carpenter Lane SEPTA.JPG 2.22 MB
- Chelten Station Philly.JPG 2.39 MB
- Concord School 1897.jpg 394 KB
- Connie Mack House.JPG 3.47 MB
- English Pharmacy Phiily.JPG 3.07 MB
- Fishers Lane Philly.JPG 4.32 MB
- Germantown HS Philly.JPG 4.9 MB
- Germantown Straßenschild.JPG 111 KB
- Germantown YMCA.JPG 3.26 MB
- Germantown2.jpg 539 KB
- Germantownlehighave.jpg 95 KB
- John Wister 1904 CGHD.JPG 2.92 MB
- Monastery Side Plans.jpg 3.48 MB
- Nugent Home for Baptists.JPG 4.16 MB
- Sally Watson House.JPG 4.56 MB
- Sauer Bible 3rd edition.JPG 2.33 MB
- Sharpless House Philly.JPG 3.93 MB
- St Petes Philly.JPG 3.62 MB
- Tulpehocken Station HD.JPG 3.5 MB