English: Gillingham is a small village located just off the A146 in South Norfolk, about 1 mile north of the market town of Beccles. The full name of the parish is Gillingham All Saints and St Mary. It covers an area of and had a population of 650 in 294 households as of the 2001 census.
village in South Norfolk, England
|Location||South Norfolk, United Kingdom|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► St Mary's, Gillingham, Norfolk (9 F)
Media in category "Gillingham, Norfolk"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Neale(1818) p3.028 - Gillingham Hall, Norfolk.jpg 1,952 × 1,278; 615 KB
- Entrance to Gillingham Hall - geograph.org.uk - 1345488.jpg 640 × 523; 134 KB
- The northern end of Church Road - geograph.org.uk - 1345478.jpg 640 × 466; 88 KB
- View north along Church Road - geograph.org.uk - 1345402.jpg 640 × 480; 122 KB