English: Glacier Point is a granite rock formation and scenic viewpoint above Yosemite Valley, in Yosemite National Park, California. The promontory is located on the south wall of the valley, at an elevation of 7,214 feet (2,199 m), and is 3,200 feet (980 m)above Curry Village at its base on the valley floor. Access is by Glacier Point Road, or the Four Mile Trail.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Glacier Point Trailside Museum (4 F)
Pages in category "Glacier Point"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Glacier Point"
The following 71 files are in this category, out of 71 total.
- 65 SAM 3056 (4842411798).jpg 2.43 MB
- Glacier Point Panorama 2.jpg 17.11 MB
- Glacierpinetree.jpg 180 KB
- Glacierpinetree2.jpg 142 KB
- Glacierpoint.jpg 281 KB
- Glacierpoint2.jpg 147 KB
- ML HalfDome Yosemite.jpg 693 KB
- Scenery of Yosemite.JPG 4.26 MB
- View from Glacier Point.jpg 15.95 MB
- Yosemitevalley.jpg 187 KB