Category:Glasgow to Edinburgh via Airdrie and Bathgate Line
- Main Wikipedia article: North Clyde Line
English: The Glasgow to Edinburgh via Airdrie and Bathgate Line is a railway line across the central belt of Scotland. The western end (between Glasgow and Airdrie) froms part of the North Clyde Line. The section from Airdrie to Edinburgh was closed to passenger trains in 1956 but was reopened in stages between 1986 and 2010 to allow a through service to be reinstated.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Blackridge railway bridge (2 F)
- ► Centenary Avenue railway viaduct (3 F)
- ► Roman Camp railway bridge (2 F)
- ► Shettleston railway station (3 F)
Media in category "Glasgow to Edinburgh via Airdrie and Bathgate Line"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.