The stream that starts in the old Parkland North east of Castle Bytham, forms part of the castle moat, and flows through Little Bytham is a tributary of the West Glen River. It is occasionally known locally as 'The Tham', although this is a back-formation from the word Bytham, which is said to mean something else altogether. In Castle Bytham it is known simply as 'The Glen'. On the Ordnance Survey sheets it is shown as the Glen Brook, and some people refer to it as Bytham Brook.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Fords in Little Bytham (2 C)
Media in category "Glen Brook"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Ford at Castle Farm, Castle Bytham (geograph 1836632).jpg 3,872 × 2,592; 2.35 MB
- Glen Brook (geograph 3176354).jpg 640 × 480; 137 KB
- Glen Brook in spate (geograph 3788775).jpg 4,896 × 3,672; 6.79 MB
- The Tham in spate (geograph 3788770).jpg 4,896 × 3,672; 7.25 MB
- Under the embankement (geograph 3788780).jpg 4,896 × 3,672; 6.53 MB