Category:Globe I (ship, 1925)
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 5142401.|
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||ship name,|
- 1925–1941 Globe I
- 1942–1945 HMS Daylight
- 1945–1948 Globe I
- 1947 converted to fishing vessel
- 1948–1960 Hansobe (R-28-H)
- 1960–1974 Nordfalk (T-39-I)
- 1974–1975 Karl Haakon (T-202-T)
- 1975–1977 Spjelkvåg
Media in category "Globe I (ship, 1925)"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Akers mek verksted - no-nb digifoto 20160222 00067 NB NS NM 06930.jpg 7,210 × 5,410; 4.74 MB
- Globe I whale catcher (NTM 86 2-1696).jpg 1,200 × 902; 672 KB