Category:Gminas in Poland
administrative division of Poland
|Subclass of||administrative territorial entity of Poland,|
third-level administrative country subdivision
English: The gmina or municipality (frequently translated commune), plural: gminy, is the principal unit (lowest level) of territorial division in Poland. As of 2004 there were 2,478 gminas. The word gmina is derived from the German word Gemeinde, meaning "commune" or "community". Since 1972, when it replaced the smaller gromada, the gmina has been the basic unit of administrative division.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Gminas in Greater Poland Voivodeship (211 C)
- ► Gminas in Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship (130 C)
- ► Gminas in Lesser Poland Voivodeship (172 C)
- ► Gminas in Lower Silesian Voivodeship (136 C, 1 F)
- ► Gminas in Lublin Voivodeship (195 C)
- ► Gminas in Lubusz Voivodeship (76 C)
- ► Gminas in Łódź Voivodeship (180 C)
- ► Gminas in Masovian Voivodeship (289 C)
- ► Gminas in Opole Voivodeship (71 C)
- ► Gminas in Podlaskie Voivodeship (108 C)
- ► Gminas in Pomeranian Voivodeship (106 C)
- ► Gminas in Silesian Voivodeship (120 C)
- ► Gminas in Subcarpathian Voivodeship (146 C)
- ► Gminas in Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship (99 C)
- ► Gminas in Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship (102 C)
- ► Gminas in West Pomeranian Voivodeship (105 C)
- ► Gmina offices in Poland (1 C)
Media in category "Gminas in Poland"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.