Deutsch: Gottfried Weitzel (* 1. November 1835 in Winzeln, jetzt Pirmasens; † 19. März 1884 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) war Generalmajor der Unionsarmee im Amerikanischen Bürgerkrieg.
English: Godfrey Weitzel (November 1, 1835 – March 19, 1884) was a major general in the Union army during the American Civil War, as well as the acting Mayor of New Orleans during the Federal occupancy of the city.
major general in the Union army during the American Civil War
|Date of birth||1 November 1835
|Date of death||19 March 1884
|Manner of death||
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
Media in category "Godfrey Weitzel"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Appletons' Weitzel Godfrey signature.jpg 385 × 138; 24 KB
- Appletons' Weitzel Godfrey.jpg 503 × 569; 79 KB
- Godfrey Weitzel - Brady-Handy.jpg 3,112 × 3,720; 1.2 MB
- Gen. Augustus V. Kautz and Gen. Godfrey Weitzel - NARA - 524461.jpg 3,000 × 2,442; 1.5 MB
- Gen. Augustus V. Kautz and Gen. Godfrey Weitzel - NARA - 524461.tif 3,000 × 2,442; 6.99 MB